BUILD YOUR OWN PADDLE BOARD WITHOUT THE FRUSTRATION
Trusted by thousands of DIY'ers around the world.
Get started building your dream paddle board fast and easy with our laser-cut Frame Kits or instantly download a set of our Plans to build from scratch.
Designed by Experts
We've built over 1,000 boards so you can DIY with confidence
Our design and instructions keep the beginner, small workshop builder in mind.
Step by Step Support
You get written, video, and direct technical support to ensure a successful build
Get creative by choosing your own wood species and layout for the outer board skin
The fastest way to become a board builder
- Laser- cut interlocking pieces (center spine, ribs, & side rails) connect to create the perfect internal structure of your board
- Built-in rocker tabs make building on a flat surface possible, so you can spend more time building your board and less time dealing with complicated tables and jigs
- Numbered pieces allows for easy to follow assembly so you can glue up your Frame the same day it arrives at your door
- Detailed instructions come with every Kit and will help guide you through ever step of the way and provide helpful tips and trickn
WHAT DIY'ERS ARE SAYING
"My favorite part was slowly watching it come together and looking forward to the next step—each one building more confidence. But my greatest moment was when I stood on the board, it was stable and when I started paddling it tracked straight. I had done it!."
- John S. (North Carolina)
"Thank you for putting out these kits. I can't believe how well the pieces fit together."
- Jason M. (Colorado)
"I had a lot of fun with the build. I did a lot of research into build options which I spent too much time worrying about."
- Grant T. (Nova Scotia)
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF BUILDERS
HOW IT WORKS
1. Glue Frame Together
Using a hot glue gun, your Frame Kit pieces are assembled and the rocker tabs are glued to your work surface
2. Add Wood Strips
Whether using classic cedar decking or some other light weight wood, cut your boards into manageable 1-2" strips and glue them to your frame
3. SHAPE & SAND SMOOTH
Here you can use power tools (orbital sander, planer etc.) or hand tools (block plane, hand sand) to give your board its final shape and smoothness
4. ADD PLASTIC PARTS
Time to add a fin box, an air vent to allow your hollow board to breath, leash loop(s) to attaching your body or accessories to the board, and a handle for transporting
4. WATERPROOF WITH EPOXY
Working with fiberglass & epoxy is new for a lot of woodworkers. Don't fret, its one of the most rewarding stages as you make the wood grain pop with color and look like glass
6. RIDE WITH PRIDE
You've built your board and it's time for your maiden voyage. Enjoy paddling for years to come and share the joy of your build with others.
A digital solution for the budget-builder
- Instantly Download the Plan files directly to your email inbox so you can start planning and executing your project immediately.
- Full Scale Files in PDF or DXF file formats. The PDF will need to be printed out at a large scale printer (we can also do this for you). The DXF file is for those who wish to cut the frame out on their CNC machine.
- Fits on 1 sheet of plywood to save you money on multiple sheets and unnecessary waste material.
- Detailed instructions come with our Plans as well, and will help guide you through ever step and provide helpful tips and tricks.