We've been hard at work on a new race inspired touring board that is our fastest board to date. Building off of the success of our ever popular Rio-Grande board, we've built a longer 12'6" x 28" and it is fast! If you want to own the fastest board that we make then this is it. While not as stable as the Rio-Grande, it is still quite stable relative to many competitors thanks to the size and height of the rails.
- Width - 28 inches
- Thickness - 6 inches
- Length - 12'6"
- Average weight - 26 lbs.
- Volume - 197 liters
- Beginner paddler weight - up to 220 pounds
- Max rider weight - 260 pounds
- Race inspired efficent displacement hull design
- Individually handcrafted in Ausitn, TX
- Durable impact resistant wood/laminate construction
- Unique wood styling
- Lightweight environmentally friendly wood construction
- Goretex board vent to protect against delamination