We've been hard at work on a new race inspired touring board that is our fastest board to date. Building off of the success of our ever popular Rio-Grande board, we've built a longer 12'6" x 28" and it is fast! If you want to own the fastest board that we make then this is it. While not as stable as the Rio-Grande, it is still quite stable relative to many competitors thanks to the size and height of the rails.
We are currently sold out and are working on another small batch. Email us if interested in this model to reserve one.
- Width - 28 inches
- Thickness - 6 inches
- Length - 12'6"
- Average weight - 26 lbs.
- Volume - 197 liters
- Beginner paddler weight - up to 220 pounds
- Max rider weight - 27
- Race inspired efficent displacement hull design
- Individually handcrafted in Ausitn, TX
- Durable impact resistant wood/laminate construction
- Unique wood styling
- Lightweight environmentally friendly wood construction
- Goretex board vent to protect against delamination