Designed for Racing, this is Our Fastest Board!
Please note, the holidays are the busiest time of the year for us and we are currently sold out of this model. We will have another small batch available in December.
We've been hard at work on a new race inspired touring board that is our fastest board to date. Building off of the success of our ever popular Rio-Grande board, we've built a longer 12'6" x 28" and it is fast! If you want to own the fastest board that we make then this is it. While not as stable as the Rio-Grande, it is still quite stable relative to many competitors thanks to the size and height of the rails.
- Width - 28 inches
- Thickness - 6 inches
- Length - 12'6"
- Average weight - 26 lbs.
- Volume - 197 liters
- Beginner paddler weight - up to 220 pounds
- Max rider weight - 260 pounds
- Race inspired efficent displacement hull design
- Individually handcrafted in Ausitn, TX
- Durable impact resistant wood/laminate construction
- Unique wood styling
- Lightweight environmentally friendly wood construction
- Goretex board vent to protect against delamination