The Rio-Grande paddle board features a displacement hull design making it a great very efficient paddleboard for fitness paddling, touring or racing. Despite its speed, it is the most stable wood SUP that we make thanks to 200 plus liters of volume and 31 inches of width. All of this in wood paddle board that is super light weighing approximately 27 pounds. Like all of our boards, this board features our super durable wood construction and laser engraved leather carrying handle and is individually crafted locally in Austin, TX. If you plan to use your wood sup for fitness and touring and want to go fast then consider this your paddle board.
- Width - 31 inches
- Thickness - 6 inches
- Length - 11'6"
- Average weight - 26 lbs.
- Volume - 200 liters
- Beginner paddler weight - up to 220 pounds
- Max rider weight - 275
- Sleek efficient displacement hull design
- Individually handcrafted in Ausitn, TX
- Durable impact resistant wood/laminate construction
- Unique wood styling
- Lightweight environmentally friendly wood construction
- Goretex board vent to protect against delimitation