One of the great things about building wooden SUPs locally is the ability to experiment with new woods. For this one, we started with our popular Frio model and added some premium Walnut and Mahogany. The result is a truly unique one-of-a kind classic all around wood SUP for paddlers in the 105 to 170 weight range. Like all of our boards, this one features Cedar nose and tail blocks, Paulownia skins and our unique leather carrying handle making it easy to carry. If you love this wood paddle board, get this one off custom while it's still available.
- Efficient stable design suited for a wide range of paddlers and water conditions
- Individually crafted in Ausitn, TX
- Durable impact resistant wood/laminate construction
- Ergonomic leather carrying handle ensuring ease of transport
- Lightweight environmentally friendly wood construction
- Goretex vent to protect against delimitatio
- Width - 31 inches
- Thickness - 5 1/8 inches
- Length - 10'4"
- Average weight - 25 lbs.
- Volume - 190 liters
- Beginner paddler weight - 105 -170
- Max Rider weight - 200